You are here: Browse by Category > Paper Note Cubes > Union Jack Note Cube
Union Jack Note Cube
Fly the flag with this great Union Jack gift
Below are some interesting Trivia to do with our Union Jack Flag:
1) Of Fiji, Australia, New Zealand, and Micronesia, which does not have a Union Jack anywhere on their flag?
New Zealand, Australia, and Fiji, have the Union Jack in their flag's canton (the upper-left portion of their flag). Both New Zealand, and Australia, have the Southern Cross covering the rest of their flags, Fiji has a pale blue British Ensign.
2) Of the Cayman Islands, Gibraltar, St. Helena, and The UK Virgin Islands, which does not have a Union Jack anywhere on their flag?
Although Gibraltar is a "British dependent territory", their state flag has a castle, and a key on a white and red background.
3) Of the British Indian Ocean Territories, New Caledonia, the British Antarctic Territories, and Hawaii, whose flag doesn't have a Union Jack?
Answer: New Caledonia
New Caledonia, is a territory of France. Both the British Antarctic and Indian Ocean Territories have beautiful coats of arms on them. The Hawaian flag is a clever cross between the US, and UK Flags.
4) Of Montserrat, Tuvalu, the Falkland Islands, and Christmas Island, which flag does not have the Union Jack?
Answer: Christmas Island.
Tuvalu has a group of stars, Montserrat and the Falkland Islands have a coat of arms.
5) Of the UK, Bouvet Island, South Georgia and the Sandwich Islands, and Niue, which does not have a Union Jack on their flag?
Answer: Bouvet Island.
Bouvet Island is a Norwegian territory.
You may be interested in these related products ...